haha. just kidding. But I did get offered a job for next year in 501! No details about which grade or school yet, but I will be guaranteed a position if I sign, yadda yadda, without having to interview. Yay!
I had your blog on the midget screen and I was like "how come the internet isn't loading this page." Your news is so exciting! I think we should put a pool together for who has a kid next, though. That would be fun.
5 comments:
cool! congrats!
That's awesome! What is 501? So this would start next year? Congrats!Finding and interviewing is the biggest pain in the butt.
I had your blog on the midget screen and I was like "how come the internet isn't loading this page." Your news is so exciting! I think we should put a pool together for who has a kid next, though. That would be fun.
haha... very tricky! Congrats on the job offer! Thats awesome!
YAY for employment!
Post a Comment