Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Debate

I am SO sick of politics right now. I am getting to the point where the only politics I can handle is on SNL and the Simpsons. Sad, huh? I think I am just tired of the bickering, the slams, the dancing around questions, the fancy rhetoric, and the biased media.

Truth be told, I will vote Republican. Those ideals more closely align with mine, and I'm more interested in conservative judges, smaller government, and less taxes. But I'm not super impressed with either ticket. I can say that the more the media and so-called celebrities slam Sarah Palin, the more apt I am to like her.

Can I write in a Romney/Palin ticket?

2 comments:

Christine said...

My sister in law said she's hoping that if McCain/Palin do win, that McCain will just kick the bucket early on and then Palin will call Romney to be her VP. Sad...but true.

Karolyn said...

Amen! I'm totally with you. I LOVE your background-how did you do that? You'll have to tell me sometime!