This is a super easy recipe that has helped Todd and I go through two bags of salmon in three weeks. We just buy those salmon fillets that come in about 4 4 oz. fillets in a bag. These directions are for two fillets, double if you are doing four.
2 T butter
1 1/2 T Dijon mustard (I use regular mustard and its still yummy)
2 1/4 t honey
2 T dry bread crumbs (I crushed up Ritz crackers, still yummy)
2 T finely chopped pecans (pecans are icky, I omitted them)
2 T chopped fresh parsley or oregano
2 4 oz. salmon fillets
salt and pepper to taste
lemon juice to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl or cup, mix together butter, mustard, and honey. Set aside. In another bowl (I do it in the baggie I crushed the crackers in), mix together crumbs, pecans, and parsley. (I also add a bit of parmesan cheese).
3. Brush each fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops with the bread crumb mixture.
4. Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. In my oven, its actually finished in more about 9 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment