Well, after a long and slightly depressing (and terrifying...and nerve-wracking...and horrible) week, it is nice to say I made it through with all my hair still on my head (although I considered pulling it all out on more than one occasion).
What WAS good about this week was the fact that my husband holds the priesthood and was able to give me a blessing, or I think I would have needed a VIP pass to the mental institution. I am SO grateful for him, for his kindness, for prayers, and the gospel, and for that small kick of confidence--from both Todd and my Heavenly Father--that I needed so badly. I'm not sure if there is a luckier girl on the planet, to have been blessed to marry the kindest, sweetest, gentlest, most humble, most loving husband.
It's always nice to end a long week knowing that no matter how hard and long the weeks are (and probably will continue to be), I've got the best man on my side.
No comments:
Post a Comment