Well, the doctor didn't tell me it was going to get WORSE before it got better. Over the course of starting antibiotics, I developed chills, nausea, vomiting, and white spots on my tonsils. Fabulous, right? So, Monday night and Tuesday were able as miserable as can be, plus I was given another prescription for the nausea that was, well, you can guess what that was.
Fortunately for me, Todd was able to give me another blessing last night, and I slept! Real sleep! My first real sleep in four days. I woke up feeling wonderful (well, compared...I'm by no means 100%), ready to eat something other than Gatorade...that's all I drank yesterday, Gatorade. I am SO ready for real food!
I am REALLY hoping it won't get any worse than this, it can't, can it?
2 comments:
I am so sorry, that sounds so miserable. I hate being sick, it's the worst. I really hope you are feeling better and you guys will be up to coming to the JRC thing Friday night!
I'm sorry you're sick ... Let me know if there is anything you want to eat (that I can make) when you're finally able to digest anything besides Gatorade. ~Amor
Post a Comment