Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

At Williams, we like to eat, especially sweets!...


We have the best teacher and STUDENT TEACHER (haha) ever!



At Williams, we like to take walks and spend our energy...



We love movies about superheroes and "the force."


Every once in a while, we wish we were someone else, or we wish we were an imaginary animal that can do cool stuff...


Sometimes, we like to scare our teachers with our crazy faces...

And we LOVE makeup (even though we're 10!)

These are pictures from Halloween Day at Williams. It was C-R-A-Z-Y! Thankfully, I made it through my first Halloween as a teacher, and the kids were actually pretty good. I mean, we didn't do anything but parade around, eat junk, and watch movies. Made for an easy teaching day!

Todd and I kept our Halloween low-key. We attended our ward trunk-or-treat and babysat for some friends of ours. It's just not the same without our own kids or without younger siblings around. We are not really the dress up kind either. I miss carving pumpkins and decorating big time, but I figure I will have PLENTY of time in the future to do that! Hopefully everyone had a great holiday!

No comments: