- If you feel like puking, first sit next to a trash can. You should tell me if you REALLY feel like puking.
- If you are not sitting next to a trash can, if you feel like puking, you should run to the trash can.
- Puking on the floor is not an option.
- Please do not puke in a "high-traffic area." It would be preferred if you could puke on the tile by the sink and not on the actual carpet.
- Once you have started puking, try to take yourself and the trash can out into the pod, so that the other kids don't start puking because the sounds and smells are incredibly disgusting.
- Please do not puke right before a classroom transition. Things are crazy then!
If you can't tell, I had my first "puke on the floor" incident today.
ONE, HE DID NOT TELL ME HE FELT SICK.
TWO, ONCE HE FELT SICK, HE DID NOT GO TO THE TRASH CAN.
THREE, HE PUKED ON MY CARPET. DISGUSTING.
FOUR, GOOD THING HE IS NOT MY KID (we rotate math groups).
FIVE, HE PUKED AS I WAS ABOUT TO ROTATE MY KIDS. so, I had 25 kids inside my room, AS WELL AS 25 kids outside my room waiting to be let in. They had to wait while I called the office for a janitor, and then wait again until the kids teacher could get him to walk him down to the nurse (he's in a combo classroom).
I told my own students that if they felt like throwing up, they darn well better make sure they get to the trash can, because they are NOT puking on MY FLOOR!!!
2 comments:
I puked (just a little bit in my mouth) as I read this entry. I'm SO sorry! Thank goodness for janitors!
Seriously I agree with all of your puke rules. First day of kindergarten for me, kid puked right next to me when we were sitting in a circle. Pretty much disgusting. I hid the next morning I was so traumatized to go back to school. People have got to get these puking rules mastered! I am so sorry!! Hopefully that will be your one and only puker this year! :)
Post a Comment