I gave my kids an assignment to come up with a team name. I overheard this conversation between Team 2.
Table Leader: Ok, well, who here is Mexican? (He must have had a Mexican name in mind).
Five out of the 6 kids raise their hands, and then slowly turn to look at the one girl who is NOT Mexican. I am surprised because I didn't realize all those kids were Mexican!
Table Leader: Awww, DESTINEE!!! (Dashing his hopes for an all-Mexican table).
Five out of the 6 kids raise their hands, and then slowly turn to look at the one girl who is NOT Mexican. I am surprised because I didn't realize all those kids were Mexican!
Table Leader: Awww, DESTINEE!!! (Dashing his hopes for an all-Mexican table).
Walking past the kindergarten room one day, I heard this gem:
Teacher, SHE undid my BELT!
No comments:
Post a Comment