I have:
- written a student up for telling another student, "Screw you."
- Reprimanded (loudly) the whole class for living like pigs. I mean, seriously, leaving your USED tissues on the floor is NOT OKAY!!!!
- taught my math group to "celebrate silently." They get to celebrate, I don't have to deal with the noise.
- tried to teach about subjects and predicates. Which is totally boring, even for me. And difficult since half of them STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT A SENTENCE IS. I find myself saying over and over again, "Just because it fits in a line...doesn't make it a sentence!"
- had a student tell me that his dad said I was spelling the word "signed" wrong in the planner. Turns out HIS KID was copying the word down wrong. Yes, your child can do no wrong apparently.
- written up another student for throwing stuff. When asked why, he replied, "Cuz I wanted to." Wrong answer, smartie pants. Apparently a high IQ doesn't make you "smart."
- Wished for Friday everrrrrry day.
Hooray for upcoming inservice Mondays!
2 comments:
As always... Love the stories! Keep them coming!
Ha! Love these - sorry...
And the used tissues on the floor thing...Jeremy said there were a couple of his peers doing just that in one of his classes. Adult snot is way more gross!!
Post a Comment