Best
Boogeying down in a "silent 10-second dance" outside the bathrooms. One of those spur of the moments ideas that the kids love while letting them know you are a real person (with some strange dance moves).
Worst
My Elmo (the overhead projector's cooler replacement) died during math. I learned just how dependent I am on that thing...it was hard going back to the whiteboard (what with having to hold my hand mike in my hand instead of using my neck mic, which is dead. I know, I have it terrible!) But seriously, I can no longer live without an Elmo, a projector, and a microphone!
Boogeying down in a "silent 10-second dance" outside the bathrooms. One of those spur of the moments ideas that the kids love while letting them know you are a real person (with some strange dance moves).
Worst
My Elmo (the overhead projector's cooler replacement) died during math. I learned just how dependent I am on that thing...it was hard going back to the whiteboard (what with having to hold my hand mike in my hand instead of using my neck mic, which is dead. I know, I have it terrible!) But seriously, I can no longer live without an Elmo, a projector, and a microphone!
4 comments:
wait...you have a microphone???
you are spoiled...I have a room that is almost 40 feet long...and no mike...no projector...no overhead...no laptop computer even. My voice hurts everyday :-(
Yeah, what's up with having a microphone? I've never heard of such a thing in a 3rd grade classroom. We use one in Relief Society, but elementary school? Please explain :)
Apparently, research shows that if the kids can hear you better, they will DO better (until they learn to tune you out on the microphone!) Plus, it saves your voice :)
It is the BEST THING EVER!
Post a Comment