Monday, January 12, 2009

I am still pending on the Gettysburg post, but for now you get this:

The Thomason Top 10 of 2008
(in no particular order, I am not OCD enough for that)

1. Todd getting into law school! Yay!

2. Me graduating...Yay more!
3. The birth of our VERY FIRST nephew and niece, Ari Thomas McCabe, and Mckenzie Kay Peterson.
4. Our ski trip to Ogden Canyon...getting 12 inches of snow in one night
(yes, I fell. Yes, my pole is like 5 feet in front of me. When I fall, I go BIG! Usually I lose my skis too. Okay I only fall like once or twice a ski day)

5. Our spring break trip to the Grand Canyon, Zions National Park, St. George, Las Vegas, and Hoover Dam.
6. Our Christmas break trip to Pennsylvania and Maryland.

7. Our visit to Palmyra and Kirtland
(in front of the Palmyra temple)

8. Our move to Topeka from Columbus, and our move from Boise to Columbus.(Old Man's Cave, in Lancaster, OH)

9. My job offer!

10. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary :)

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

i think it's funny that you are wearing church clothes at the grand canyon, and casual clothes at the temple in the picture right below it :) [not saying there's anything wrong with either... just with the pictures right next to each other it made me notice!]

Megan said...

That's funny! Yeah, we went to the Grand Canyon ward on that Sunday, but we forgot about the time change so we wandered around the rim beforehand. We visited the Palmyra temple with my aunt and cousin, who aren't members, and we had just come from walking the sacred grove, so yeah, we were in street clothes, we were hot, we were sweaty. Typical Eastern humidity :)