Our parents dog, Sally, got a chipmunk roadkill for Christmas. Which is kind of what Todd and I felt like Christmas morning. Around 10 am Christmas Eve morning, Todd got sick, and I followed with horrible stomach cramps about three hours later. We both lay miserable and sick for the rest of the day. I didn't start throwing up until that evening, which is really depressing, considering that I love Christmas Eve, and my mom usually cooks some yummy stuff. Suffice it to say, we groggily woke up Christmas morning, were up long enough to open presents, and then headed back to bed.
Woo hoo! Popcorn popper! I am addicted to popcorn. I could eat it everyday, but I try not to cuz I dump ridiculous amounts of butter and salt on it, which isn't that great for you. I also got some Adidas gear (to encourage exercising!), pajamas, new Nike shoes, a fluffy blanket, lotion, and an Itunes gift card. We received a Nativity from my parents, which is perfect because we don't have one yet.
I was feeling well enough to go see Twilight Christmas Day with my mom and Jess. I have to say, I liked it! I wasn't such a big fan of the girl that played Bella, and Edward was almost creepy (but preeetttty) , but I really liked the rest of the cast. The Forks kids seemed like real high schoolers, Jacob and his dad were what I thought they would be, and I LOVED the rest of the Cullen family and wished I could have seen more of them. I was surprised by Jasper, his character made me laugh. I almost wish the movie could have been longer, because it felt like they went from learning Edward was a vampire to being madly in love realllllly fast. However, I could suspend my disbelief for a few hours, and we all had a lot of fun. I also enjoyed the music in the movie as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment