This week I decided to take a break from everything but spending time with my family.
It has been AWESOME! I am getting a much-needed mental break. After almost making a kid cry in Primary** two weeks ago, I decided that spring break was coming at an AWESOME time.
**Short story: Seriously, this kid takes every question I ask and answers the complete opposite of what he SHOULD be answering, and thinks its hilarious. It's so irritating. I was already irritated, but then he called one of my sweet little girls a liar, and I snapped. I mean, I was nice, but I told him that he had to apologize to her. We had a staring contest after that, but I won. He apologized and then he wouldn't look at me. Hopefully he doesn't try that again. I guess this calling is somehow preparing me for a lifetime of children, but I sort of already feel like I am living that NOW (especially with a Primary and now a girl's camp calling. geez.) (Oh, and it wasn't your son, Rebecca. In case you were wondering!)
1 comment:
OH girls camp calling!!! How fun!
Post a Comment