I saw a 40-something mom in the airport with her kids. It was one of those times you look at someone and you say to yourself, "Um, yeah, she is TOO OLD to wear THAT!" And then I looked at her kids and KNEW they were going to grow up to dress like a 12 year old when they were forty as well.
So when I got back, I had the following conversation with Todd.
Me: Hey, honey, please tell me when we are older if I dress too young. Let me know because I don't want to be one of THOSE people.
Todd: Okay, but I don't think you will have that problem.
Me: Oh, that's right. You think I dress old NOW.
Todd is so funny when it comes to his fashion choices. I had a good friend whose clothes I always admired, and Todd would say, "But she dresses so OLD! Like a grandma!"
I personally am glad sweaters and cardigans came back into style. I would wear a cardigan every day if could. But apparently, I am dressing plenty old now.
1 comment:
my 57 year old mother shops in the teenage section still. Its really annoying.
Post a Comment