my sis and I at the Hershey Theatre to see A Chorus Line
waiting for food at Red Robin. And no, Jacob doesn't smile for pictures. Like, ever.
A cute "Grampa and Ari" moment
...and another cute Ari moment, courtesy of Ari. We were at Five Guys Burgers, and our potatoes were from Shoshone!
On a side note, of the many chains I would like to open someday in Topeka, one of them is a Five Guys burgers. Soooo good. The fries are Ocean City/Thrasher's good!
And on that side note, the chains I would love to bring to Topeka are: Jamba Juice, Cafe Rio, Five Guys, Cheesecake Factory, Rita's Italian Ice, and a drive-thru Chickfila. Am I missing any?


2 comments:
You have no idea how much I agree with the drive thru chick fil a! They have a Five Guys in Lawrence if you're up for a drive.
Oh I love your list of chains to bring here! I agree to all of them. I haven't heard of the Rita's italian ice, but I'm sure it super good. We actually just tried Five guys about 2 weeks ago and fell in love with it!!! mmmmm Food sounds really good now!!
Post a Comment