That is awesome Megan! Congrats! I am not at all surprised, I know you are an excellent teacher. :)
awesome, congratulations!!! and cute hat! :)
Congrats!! I guess it was only a matter of time - you're amazing and those kids are so lucky to have you!!! Yay!
Wahoo!! What an honor for you! The award is well deserved!
Way to go!!
Of course your Dad and Mom are excited for you and can't wait to celebrate when you come home in March!
CONGRATS!!
Congrats Megan! The family got the email, that's fantastic!
That is awesome!! Congrats...I loved the pictures to document it too!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That is awesome Megan! Congrats! I am not at all surprised, I know you are an excellent teacher. :)
awesome, congratulations!!! and cute hat! :)
Congrats!! I guess it was only a matter of time - you're amazing and those kids are so lucky to have you!!! Yay!
Wahoo!! What an honor for you! The award is well deserved!
Way to go!!
Way to go!!
Of course your Dad and Mom are excited for you and can't wait to celebrate when you come home in March!
CONGRATS!!
Congrats Megan! The family got the email, that's fantastic!
That is awesome!! Congrats...I loved the pictures to document it too!
Post a Comment