Sunday, January 17, 2010

V-day Cards



I recently discovered this website:

http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/

which is pretty much great for me because I am always wanting ideas to make cards, but I never thought about the basic layout being a great tool. So, I used one of the layouts for my last set of cards. I found some great V-day paper a few months ago for pretty cheap (at TJMaxx...yes! there was scrapbook paper there!). Anyway, I think the cards are cuter in person, plus they gave me another excuse to use my Cricut. I haven't really tried layering/shadow too much, and I decided that option was being very underused! So I used it for the tags and for the flowers and hearts. The cards look really flat on camera, but there is more of a 3d look since I used those little popup thingies (what are those called? Pop Dots?)

For my next Cricut project, I want to do one of these, with a V-day theme like the one Stacey did.

No comments: