Sunday, January 17, 2010

Songs I've Missed

Songs that were trapped on our PC when we switched to a Mac that I've missed and recently redownloaded (oh, me and my music. I have a completely dependent relationship on it!)

1. Postal Service-Such Great Heights

2. Paramore--When it Rains, Crushcrushcrush

3. Guster-Come Downstairs and Say Hello (okay, all of Guster!)

4. Wonderwall by Oasis AND Ryan Adams.

5. Death Cab for Cutie-What Sarah Said, oh, and Brothers on a Hotel Bed

6. Further Seems Forever-On Legendary

and so much more. ahhh, I am so happy, now I need to spend some time on playlists.

Music we downloaded over Christmas from relatives and Itunes that I'm totally excited about!

1. Snow Patrol-Set Fire to the Third Bar (why did I not download this one earlier?)

2. Rihanna-Disturbia. Totally catchy. Dum dum DEE dum!

3. All of the Imogen Heap stuff. Thanks to whoever we got that from! I love everything she does.

4. Kris Allen's stuff from AI

5. More Lady Gaga. That lady is CRRRRAZYYY...but she knows how to sing some catchy songs!

6. Queen, The Police, The Cure...Oldies but Goodies!

No comments: