I love summer. I spend the first few days of summer vacation wandering around the house, thinking, "What should I do?" In the past few years, I've done summer school, but because of our June plans, I opted out knowing that I would have to take too many days off.
However, I have some things I know I want to do, so here's a definitely NON-inclusive bucket list!
1. Get crafty. I need to go through my Pinterest boards. My rules are it must be quick, simple, and not require too much cutting of fabric!
2. Go to the temple. We have been really good at going once a month. We will go in June for our brother-in-law's wedding, but we'd like to go the San Diego and Las Vegas temples on our own as well.3. Eat at Oklahoma Joe''s. It's been too long!
4. Step foot in the Ocean. Looks like it will be the Pacific this summer (brrrrrr??) Still, an ocean is an ocean!
5. Cuddle my nephews. I want to eat them up! Also, we will be meeting two of our nephews that we haven't seen before this summer in San Diego as well. We are excited!
6. Reorganize my classroom. I love my classroom. It's huge. There are very few changes I want to make to it overall (especially because we have to take EVERYTHING down at the end of the year). But, I always have little projects I like to try to keep things running smoothly. This summer will be no different!
No comments:
Post a Comment