**ADD Moment** Does anyone else hate giving their posts titles? Maybe I should stop doing it. I'm not really a writer, and it's hard to come up with something clever and unrepetitive.**
Anyway, I am really really really thankful that I was able to get everything on the to-do accomplished this week (minus vacuuming, but that's never really high up on the list to begin with).
Monday was a day off, and it went crazy fast (four day weeks are always so long, why is that?) Tuesday and Thursday I worked out after school and then stayed after, and I'm pretty sure that Tuesday-Thursday I didn't get home until around 6. Thursday night I came home, and decided just to be safe, that I needed to type up programs for Great to be 8, write my talk for the program, and work on my sharing time lesson (they were all falling this Sunday). I over-achieved that night, because I was going to wait to do my Sharing Time lesson, but I was on a roll, and so I just kept right on rolling. This turned out to be a blessing...
Friday night Todd and I went to Freddy's to eat, and then came home and relaxed. Friday and Saturday nights are kind of sacred here because every other night gets filled up with work stuff for both of us, things to do for our callings, and even Sundays are crazy for me because of meetings and Primary.
Saturday we headed up to the temple again. We are trying to go more often, and so far, we are doing pretty well. This session was fun because it was PACKED. It ended going over 2 hours because they had to keep bringing in chairs...and bringing in chairs...and bringing in chairs...There was also a lady who needed sign language, and so that was really cool to see how they handled that. It's just so nice to get away from work and get out of town and have that peace for a while.
Getting all of my Primary stuff done Thursday night was a blessing because I got carsick on the ride up to the temple, and didn't feel well on the ride back. I NEVER get carsick, and I usually have no problem reading in the car, but for some reason, I was feeling quite queasy by the time we got to the temple. I felt fine while inside, but when we got done, I was starving, and after that, I was just plain exhausted. I did a few easy things Saturday night, and I was in bed by 10!
Sunday, we had ward council, and so that means I'm out of the house from 10:45 to 4:30...that makes for a long day. Today though, I had to be back at church at 5:30, so I scarfed down dinner, and headed to the Marlatt building to set up for Great to be 8. This was all new for me, because it's not an activity I had when I was 7. But it seemed to go well, aside from our pianist ending up sick (none of us in the presidency play piano), and my shoe strap breaking halfway through the night (luckily, it managed to sort of stay on my foot). All the craziness was worth it, because those little 7 year olds were so sweet, and it really did seem to get them excited for getting baptized. Sunday in general went so smoothly, and I'm so grateful to Heavenly Father because I was pretty stressed about everything that needed to be done. But these sweet little faces made up for it, as well as knowing that I had been blessed to accomplish all that I needed to do this week:
And now Monday is here....and I need to take my deep, relaxing breaths again!

No comments:
Post a Comment