- tsunamis, or other things that involved giant waves
- snakes (I have had several snake dreams. Ew)
- new students (haha. especially students I don't know about until the day of AND they have IEP's and undiagnosed ADD. Yes, that is terrifying)
Some of my other dreams haven't been scary, just vivid and personal. I woke up crying from one of my dreams, which I haven't done since...hmmm....FIVE YEARS OLD???
Last night I had a dream that I was getting released as Primary President. First, I wondered if something was wrong with me because that would be my second calling in four months. In my dream, I wondered what people would think. And then, I realized I was SAD to get released!!
Even though it was a dream, could I sense...a turning point? Do I like my calling? Knock on wood because it's a Saturday and there are still 24 hours for things to go wrong! But yes, it is growing on me.
However, in my dream, I was getting released as Primary President and was getting called as some kind of music chorister that had to lead music second and third hour (but it wasn't in Primary. Which rules out any REAL chorister). So apparently, music directing is worse than Primary President, at least in my mind :)
No comments:
Post a Comment