Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1 of the end

Today we came back to work. The kids were angels. I can't believe how lucky I got with this job, Heavenly Father was watching out for me.

I'm already missing Christmas break. I don't know what it was this year, but I got so much stuff done over the break, but I also had tons of time to sleep in and relax. It felt good having the energy to cook and wrap presents and read and do Primary things when I didn't have to work for 10 hours already that day!


Primary is getting better. I still can't believe people ask me questions and expect me to know things :) but I am trying. I have great counselors, and really, the kids are awesome. There is usually at least one time during Sharing time that I have to get up and walk away or cover my mouth because they have said or done something totally hilarious. And the Sunbeams (3 year olds). Holy cow. I'm so glad I teach 3rd graders! They are totally cute but it's a zoo in there!



One of our goals this month is to not spend money on fast food. This is hard for us, as we are busy people, (well it's hard for ME!), but it's a worthwhile go and it'll help me learn how to use the things in our pantry. I'm going to have to get creative and do a little planning ahead, and also learn a million ways to bake a potato!


2 comments:

sachiko said...

http://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/
you're welcome :)

sachiko said...

Oh yeah. this one too! i actually think it's Marseille's friends that put it together. i like it because it breaks it down according to how long it takes to make! http://everydaydinners.blogspot.com/