Monday, January 21, 2013

3 Day Weekend

First off, I love three day weekends. And I am totally sad this one is almost over! Grrr!!!

Second, this weekend was lovely. I got lots of schoolwork done, Primary things got accomplished, no extraneous meetings on Sunday, sitting in front of the fire Sunday night, lots of household things got done on Monday, etc, etc, AND I still had time to read more than half of a new book. 


My mom and dad were on the phone...say hi!




My Primary project for the day. Next Sunday is our Great to be 8 program. I decided to get crafty, and embellish our traditional white towels with SPARKLY INITIALS!! Good thing they are all girls, so I can do stuff like that. The bags just have some baptism FAQ's and interview prep, plus a cute picture of Pres. Monson (rescued from the depths of the Primary closet), and a temple bookmark. They turned out really cute. Now all I have to do is plan a sharing time lesson, write a small talk for Great to be 8, create programs, etc etc etc. Oh boy. That's in addition to my full time job as teacher and wife! 


No comments: