It's not that Todd didn't enjoy his birthday...and that I didn't care enough to blog about it...but our camera cord has decided to go short-circuit on us. It was kind enough to work long enough for me to download a few pictures, so...here we go!
A Thomason birthday is not complete without food, as seen below:
A Thomason birthday is not complete without food, as seen below:
For breakfast, we made crepes, courtesy of a FABULOUS Martha Stewart crepe recipe. We had them for Valentine's Day, and Todd loved them so much he requested them again. We had banana filling and a strawberry/cream cheese filling. Yum!
I made Todd a "birthday banner," hehe. He was nice to stand below it for a photo op. We had a nice Sunday dinner, complete with coconut chicken and his favorite gooey chocolate cake!
I'll spare the public from a 30-item long list of my favorite qualities of Todd, but he knows I love him and appreciate all of his hard work. He is sacrificing a lot of things that he would LIKE to be doing, for things that he knows will help our family in the long-run, which is often hard for us near-sighted humans. Love you Todd!
No comments:
Post a Comment