Dis-Love
Sorry Von. Did not like what you sang tonight. Ick.
Sorry Von. Did not like what you sang tonight. Ick.

Dis-Love
I liked Felicia. I think she should have been called back for tonight. Especially over Tatiana (see below)

Love
I love Alex. He was adorable. His sense of humor is subtle but hilarious. He probably wasn't the best out there, but I am pretty awkward in the same ways. I, too, knock things over all the time!
I love Alex. He was adorable. His sense of humor is subtle but hilarious. He probably wasn't the best out there, but I am pretty awkward in the same ways. I, too, knock things over all the time!

Dis-Love
Tatiana. Ugh. What a weirdo (no offense, its just her hot/cold personality and strange, stoned-like speaking voice). She CAN sing (as if I'm any judge of singing talent).
Tatiana. Ugh. What a weirdo (no offense, its just her hot/cold personality and strange, stoned-like speaking voice). She CAN sing (as if I'm any judge of singing talent).

Love and Dis-Love
Loved his version of "Hey There Delilah." Love his little boy. Dis-Loved that he didn't get called back for Wild Card. Dis-loved that Jorge beat him out. I would have preferred to see Ju'not (sp?) go on.
Loved his version of "Hey There Delilah." Love his little boy. Dis-Loved that he didn't get called back for Wild Card. Dis-loved that Jorge beat him out. I would have preferred to see Ju'not (sp?) go on.

I am still deciding how I feel about American Idol. It feels realllllly dragged out, and I felt like a lot of the top 36 were just. not. good. However, I think there will be a few in the top 12 that I really like. For now, they include: Allison (the red-haired 16-year-old. FABULOUS!), Danny Gokey (his story is soooo sad. I can't imagine. In fact it's sadder than Nathaniel's "I had a hard life" story they kept repeating a million times. Wasn't a fan of Nathaniel), and Alexis Grace.
Update on the wild card picks:
Jasmine--I'm not sure...she has always sung okay for me...I don't know if she's got a unique factor even though she is cute
Ricky--That boy can sing! I would have liked him at the top.
Megan--I wasn't sure, but I liked her tonight. I'm excited to see what else she can do (plus she's a Mom from Utah...not a Mormon mom, but who cares? She's CUTE!).
Tatiana--Thank you judges. The over-emotion from her was TOO MUCH!
Commercial Break...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Hurry up, Fox, the Office is on!
Jesse--Undecided on her. C'mon Simon...she NEARLY did? Don't tell her that!
Von--Please, no, please, no, please, no.
Matt--I thought his song was fabulous. He is a showman. He could pull off the scarf and hat. He's in! Whoo!!
Anoop--I think Matt was better, so I'm happy with the...WHOA!! Top 13???? Oh man, of course! Actually, I think that's cool. If we're going to switch this season up, might as well switch it up gooooood.
1 comment:
ok this has nothing to do with AI but I LOVE the new pic at the top of your blog-it is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment