So I signed up to get something from another Pay It Forward giveaway, and since the theme is "Pay It Forward," I need to give something out as well! I'm going to paraphrase some of the rules:
*The first three people to comment on this post will get something homemade and free from me!
*It will be something of my choosing, and will arrive when I'm ready to give/send it to you (I think the official thingy says "within the year" but I think a year is a bit too long to wait!).
*You must of course, in turn, pay it forward on your blog! Think of something homemade and give it away on your blog.
I think that's it...post any questions below!
2 comments:
YAY I'M FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I comment again, do I get 2? I'm excited for the Pay It Forward, I think it sounds fun :-)
Post a Comment