Well guess what? If you're up for hosting "Pay it Forward" on your blog than you're in and you'll be getting something from me! :)I'd love to know how you found me and I need your address to send you your handmade goodies when they're ready!You can e-mail me at: knittybitties (at) gmail (dot) com.Thanks so much for playing along ... this is so much fun and I'm so happy I got two people I don't know to send something too ;).Happy Day!Andrea, Knitty Bitties
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Well guess what? If you're up for hosting "Pay it Forward" on your blog than you're in and you'll be getting something from me! :)
I'd love to know how you found me and I need your address to send you your handmade goodies when they're ready!
You can e-mail me at: knittybitties (at) gmail (dot) com.
Thanks so much for playing along ... this is so much fun and I'm so happy I got two people I don't know to send something too ;).
Happy Day!
Andrea, Knitty Bitties
Post a Comment