Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday!

For my birthday on Monday, we always have to involve food...and since there is no Cheesecake Factory or P.F. Changs, we went to Carino's for my favorite...calamari! I don't know what it is about that fried squishiness but it is SO good! And oh yeah, there's my short hair! I think it's the shortest its been since I started BYU, but I love it!




Todd totally spoiled me for my birthday. He got me some amazing cake, a Washburn sweatshirt, and a spice rack because I am becoming QUITE the cook (just kidding, but I do cook about 10 times more than I used to!) I also used birthday money to get some scrapbook supplies and took a trip to Old Navy! My mother-in-law sent me some cute clothes, and Todd got a hot pink footrest for our LoveSac...he knows my taste! He ended the night with an awesome back rub...just in time to start school again!


He did bring some Cheesecake Factory to me, in the form of chocolate-dipped cheesecake from Hazel Hill! My parents also were so sweet, and sent me some beautiful flowers as well! I am such a spoiled girl!



Still to come...Todd's birthday update!

6 comments:

Ina & co. said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Super fun prizes!!!

A. Pearce said...

I'm glad you had a fun birthday. I love calamari as well. Also, your hair is SO cute!

Dahlia said...

Happy Birthday!!! You got some amazing gifts...I'll have to have Todd talk to Jeremy ;)
I'll miss you tonight...I hope to get my spot in the back of the class back. So glad you had an awesome birthday!!!

sachiko said...

Look at how cute your hair is! I love bangs on you.

Anonymous said...

Cute Hair!

Unknown said...

Love the new hair. It is absolutely adorable.