Thursday, November 6, 2008

We Voted!

Todd and I did our duty as Americans. We walked next door, stood in a line 0 people long, voted in 5 minutes, and then we were OUT! We were worried because of all the horror stories, but it was yet another reason to ignore the media.



I will leave the rest of my opinions about the election between Todd and I, but here is my best and worst of the election:
Best: Mitt Romney, in general and SNL's version of the last debate between McCain and Obama (Obama: "I was abducted by aliens...." McCain wandering in front of the camera. Classic)
Worst: Reading the death threats and name calling by others directed against bloggers supporting Prop 8. Yes, DEATH threats.
Won't miss ya, election.

2 comments:

sachiko said...

What a blogfest, Meg! Yay for voting and halloween sales. Mark told me I could only buy one bag of candy for the trick or treaters this year. SO I bought a 4 lb bag at Costco. We both got off work late and we only had about 10 kids come after 7:30 ... it was a total bummer.

Sam and Steph said...

we didn't have any trick or treaters...but parents would have to be sick to let kids come back to our apt in the dark! HAHA, yeah for candy!