Yikes! (By the way, I'm glad you have a blog; I really enjoy reading them) ... The only chair throwing I remember in Elementary School was by my fourth grade teacher. She was the Trunchbull incarnate. She threw desks and chairs. Again, yikes ... what a long Monday. ~ Amor
Hey at least he was suspened for four days. I swear, my administration would let him off with a warning of not to do that again, that's not a nice thing to do!
2 comments:
Yikes! (By the way, I'm glad you have a blog; I really enjoy reading them) ... The only chair throwing I remember in Elementary School was by my fourth grade teacher. She was the Trunchbull incarnate. She threw desks and chairs. Again, yikes ... what a long Monday.
~ Amor
Hey at least he was suspened for four days. I swear, my administration would let him off with a warning of not to do that again, that's not a nice thing to do!
Post a Comment