I am getting back into the world after being sick (SO SICK) for a few days. Hopefully, I have done all the puking I will ever have to do for a long time (I will be a terrible pregnant lady).
I feel the urge to leave a comment...because I always get so sad when I write a new post and then no one says anything about it. Perhaps I have low self-esteen and just need to know people like me..sniff sniff...J/K Now I sound like one of Sachi's patients! HAHA, I'm sorry you were sick, maybe you are already prego... dun dun dun... I hope you have an understanding and nice coordinating teacher that lets you miss a few days when you need to. Have a great week!
1 comment:
I feel the urge to leave a comment...because I always get so sad when I write a new post and then no one says anything about it. Perhaps I have low self-esteen and just need to know people like me..sniff sniff...J/K Now I sound like one of Sachi's patients! HAHA, I'm sorry you were sick, maybe you are already prego... dun dun dun... I hope you have an understanding and nice coordinating teacher that lets you miss a few days when you need to. Have a great week!
Post a Comment