Fifth-grade boy in my class: Can I smell your hair?
Me: Um, why?
Boy: Because girls' shampoo smells good!
Me: I don't think so.
Later, same boy: Mrs. Thomason, do you have a boyfriend?
Me: Um, I have a husband.
Boy: You have a husband?? (as I quickly walk away and try to forget this conversation).
The joys of fifth-grade boys and raging hormones...does it really start this young?
And I had this conversation today too:
Me: Aren't you guys supposed to be working?
Boy: If I tell you my plan, will you promise to keep it a secret from the government?
Me: Well, I'm not going to promise you that (thinking, what the CRAP is he talking about?)
While I'm on a roll, this was another funny thing in class.
Mrs. S-J (my mentor teacher): You need to get this signed by your parents, or guardians or whoever takes care of you.
Boy (preacher-style): JESUS takes care of me!
It's already been an interesting 16 days.
3 comments:
these are funny. i got a good laugh for the night. thanks for sharing!
Hilarious! You are probaly that boy's first crush! Awww, so cute!
Funniest post I have read in a while. :)
Post a Comment