Again, I am stealing this idea from Christine and Sachi :)
What is his name? Todd B. Thomason (he forgoes the middle name a lot, and he is also worried about internet privacy)
How long have you been together? We started dating in February 2005, and were engaged in March 2006 (on St. Patrick's Day, by accident). So a little over 2 and a half years.
How long did you date? It was about a year until we were engaged. However, we still date often :) Just each other though!
Who eats more? Me. He eats a lot at his mom's house though. She's a way better cook then I am! I usually out eat him, I don't know why, I guess I really like food!
Who said I love you first? Todd did first, when I was visiting him in Phoenix. It was adorable!
Who is taller? Todd. I'm 5'7 and three-quarters, and he is 5'11.
Who sings better? I sing better to the radio, Todd sings better in the shower. Neither of us sing well at church :)
Who is smarter? Like Sachi, I pretend I'm smarter and boss Todd around a lot. He is actually way smarter. He knows everything!
Who does the laundry? I usually do it. I have a lot of things I don't dry, and Todd would shrink them if I let him do it. He is pretty good about helping though.
Who does the dishes? Todd usually. I detest the dishes. However, I do have to say I did them this morning, and I was forced to do them while he was gone.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Todd does. I think we switch every so often though, we move around so much, I don't know if he ALWAYS sleeps on the right side.
Who pays the bills? I take certain bills and Todd takes others. We also enjoy the benefits of Autopay on several of our bills, so no worries there!
Who cooks dinner? Umm...there really isn't one of us who does it more than the other. We usually help each other, and everyone once in a while one of us will do a majority of the cooking. We also enjoy the cooking of Cheesecake Factory, Arby's, Baja Fresh, etc.
Who drives when you're together? Todd usually does. He's the guy!
Who is more stubborn? Me, usually.
Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Todd. He does it just to get me to stop being mad at him, and its usually not because he did anything wrong. I'm weird.
Who kissed who first? Todd did. Haha, every time he tried previous to that, I started laughing because I was SO embarassed and I didn't know what to do, and we were in that weird "doorstep scene" stage! So he put it off for a while, and then after our first "official" date, he said, "I'm going to kiss you now." So he did, and then I said, "I wasn't very good, let's do it over again," and we did it over again. It wasn't that he wasn't good, but I thought I did so bad!
Who asked who out? Todd asked me out. We started taking walks together to get to know each other. It's sad, but I really don't remember much more than that. I kind of let Todd take the reins with the dating thing, I had no idea what to do!
Who proposed? Todd. Actually, there were two proposals. The first was with the unofficial ring. Todd was planning on taking me on a hot air balloon and proposing then, but the weather had been really bad. He put it off so long after talking to my dad, that they thought he was backing out and changing his mind. So he went ahead and proposed in "our" park with the unofficial ring in March. After that, we actually had time to look at rings. The weather cleared up as well. We finally went on our balloon ride in April, and he proposed again with the real ring after that!
Who is more sensitive? I am sensitive emotional (I hate that!) and Todd is senstive in general.
Who has more friends? I think I do too. I think girls keep in touch better than boys do.
Who has more siblings? We both have four kids in our families, but his siblings are a lot older than mine. He is the third in his family, I'm the first.
Who wears the pants in the family? Me, definitely me. We joke about it all the time. Todd is fine with it though!
All done!
7 comments:
Cute to read! I'm alo glad to hear you are alive! I was wondering if you had fallen off the face of the earth because I hadn't seen a new blog post from you in like a week!
You guys are too cute. But the laundry thing? Mark has shrunk his share of my clothes. After the first 3 months of me getting after him for ruining my shirts (mainly the shirts because then they became "belly" shirts--the jeans eventually stretched back out)he finally got the idea and now he doesn't put ANYTHING of mine in the dryer, sometimes even if I tell him it's ok.
I love your hair! I don't know how long it's been like that but it's way cute! Oh and i didn't know you read my sisters blog, funny. Did I give you the site or how'd you find it?
the initial for the middle name sounds so general authority on us
You didn't call me this weekend when you were in Utah :-( Now I am sad. I wish I had the internet at home so I could have seen your facebook post earlier!
Cute! I might steal this from you someday too :)
Post a Comment