Thursday, October 4, 2007

Excuse me...

...if I fall off the face of the earth for a little while.

TODD COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!!

So, I'm sure you all will understand! Plus, Todd's parents will be in town, I start my first day of work tomorrow (an after-school program except they don't have school tomorrow so I'll be there all day!), and it's conference weekend. So things are going to be a little...busy :)

I hope you guys have an awesome weekend, and I have to tell you I am OCD about checking for blog updates...so the prize goes to Christine for updating the most out of any blog I read, and I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so this is a nice little blog you have going...in case you can't figure it out...this is the glue! enjoy todd being home tomorrow, but know we miss you on the east coast! :)

Anonymous said...

Yea for Todd coming home!!!!

Christine said...

Yeah, once you are home all day long with your kid, you've feel there's a lot you have to write about. Whether other people find it as entertaining is questionable. :)