That booo is for more school. I'm already sick of it. I think it might have something to do with the fact that Todd is back and I now have somebody fun to play with at home, and school sounds so much more boring! We had a really fun weekend though, and hopefully I'll follow up with some pictures when I remember to bring the camera back on campus.
I started work last Friday and it turned out to be a pretty crazy day! Usually I'll work just in the mornings from 7-9 am (yes, it's like 6 hours a week, but I will probably sub as well), but Friday was a day off from school for the kids, and so they were there all day. So, we went to the Pumpkin Patch. I was pretty excited about that, it had been a long time since I'd been to one, and field trips always make the day go by faster. We went out to Linder Farms in Kuna, and it was SO COLD!! I of course left my coat home, as did most of the kids, and so I spent the entire hayride with a tiny 5-year-old girl huddled next to me because she was shivering...I was shivering too! The kids were crazy, but they were fun, and it was one of the quietest bus rides I've ever been on! I'm really into Halloween (mostly the candy part!) and corn mazes and pumpkins and the fall season, and so I really love this time of year. It was fun to get and see what's outside of Boise as well, it's really beautiful and rural.
I worked again this morning, and two hours three mornings a week is definitely manageable, except for the fact that I am no longer a morning person! I figured it would be good practice, because when I start teaching (I start my internship next semester), I'll have to be up early anyway. It will make those days when I can sleep in feel so good!
I'll give the weekend update later, I have a literacy class with a crazy professor(she sort of acts drunk the entire class time) coming up in a few minutes!
1 comment:
But the many days off we have....totally make up for the early morning. You should work at Vallivue, we start school at 8:40. It's soooo nice!
Post a Comment