It feels like forever since I've blogged! It's sad when a week feels like forever. Anyway, here are some pictoral highlights from this weekend. My sister and her husband Joey spent the weekend with us, and we played some tennis, ate a lot, and went to Haunted World in Nampa (SO good!)
These are my flowers Todd got sent to me when he came home. He knows I'm a sucker for flowers...I just wish they didn't die!
Us with Todd's family at Tepanyaki. Some of the best food I have ever had!
We adopted a pumpkin instead of a child. Poor baby needs to be carved though, it is just sitting outside our porch waiting for me to forget its there and trip on it!
Our Halloween fun!
And know Blogger has decided not to let me upload any more pictures for the time being, so this will have to wait!
3 comments:
Yay for pictures, I like your bangs :-) Maybe someday I will have the guts to get bangs again, I just have nightmares about looking like I did in middle school...with the CLAW and all.
isn't that resturant the BEST! I love it there. I also know another really great Japanese resturant we went for my birthday last year, we need to go sometime!
Steph- I'm with you and the bangs. I really want to, but I'm just scared because they looked awful on me in middle school. They look great on you Megan!
Your bangs are totally cute! I'm jealous about the flowers. I only get them when Mark's been really bad or if I've been really good... both of which aren't very often :) It seems like Todd gives you lots of flowers. What a good husband!
Post a Comment