- One of my old roommates is having TWINS! Isn't that AWESOME! Todd is cool with twins because he says you can get certain things over with faster. I don't know about that, but I'm excited for her!
- Todd completed ITAP last week, an intensive week-long class where they learn a bit about being a trial lawyer. They cap the week off with a mock trial, and I sat on the jury and got to see Todd do the opening argument and some cross-examination. It was really cool and I was excited for him (and he was SO GLAD to be done!)
- We went swimming at a local pool, and had a great time. We even made it as little specks in the background of a television story done by the local news that day. We especially enjoyed the slide!
- I made red velvet cookie sandwiches. YUM! Excuse the gross picture of me! (And yes, I still own and proudly wear my BYU Intramurals WINNER shirt...I just can't get rid of it.)
Saturday, May 29, 2010
In other Thomason-related news...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Which roommate, I am curious now :-) because I know it's not me!
Lindsay Carter, we were roommates when I moved upstairs with Tai-Ling and you went on your mission!
Bring me some cookies when you come!! And you forgot to mention that they TOTALLY ROCKED at ITAP!!! :)
Post a Comment