Saturday, May 1, 2010

:)

Em, Sachi, Steph, Chris, and Lindz,

I miss you!! Why do you have to live so far away! Why do I have to live so far away? I mean, I'm sure we would annoy each other if we lived on the same street...but all of us in one place hasn't happened in so long! We all need to figure out how to make a ton of money and create more hours in the day so we can get together whenever we want!

Love,
Megan

5 comments:

Sam and Steph said...

Meg, you and Todd should come visit us this summer! We have a very comfy blow-up mattress (so you wouldn't even have to sleep on the floor!), and a beach we could ride bikes too, and 6 Flags, Disney, Universal Studios...all these places I keep wanting to go to but haven't. It would only be a day and a half drive :-) Or maybe all of the freshman posse can win the lottery and we can all plan a cruise together. But I agree, I wish we all lived within a day's drive. That would be fun.

sachiko said...

i *heart* ur face, Meg! I miss all of you guys. Something's so comforting of having friends that you can just pick up where you left off, even though it may've been a while since you talked. I was actually thinking about freshmen days the other day, that STUPID 8am. american heritage class... that I hardly went to, the devotionals we'd go to in the Eyring, the hunting of ducks and toasting of marshmallows (or lack thereof) on the flood lights of the bell tower :) all good times and fond memories. My vote is to get a beach house all together or something for a long weekend. I don't know that I could realistically get away for a whole week, but could totally do 3-4 days. We could just lock ourselves away with crates of apple beer, tostinos pizza bites and a pile of cream cheese stuffed cupcakes. sounds dreamy...

Lindzie said...

Awe Meg...you should have come to see me when you came to PA! I really miss you guys. I think you should go visit Steph. She lives in a pretty sweet place! I miss all of you guys as well. VA is a big place. :( At least Christine is close. Anyone else want to come to visit us in VA?

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! I miss all of you guys so much! After staying in Chipman Hall this last week I had so many fun memories come back of that freshman year! Wish we would have hung out more when you were here in Boise! We all need to plan something to get together!

Christine said...

Awwww, this makes me sad we all live so far apart. We do plan on moving out west within five years so hopefully we'll be close to some of you! I agree, we should do the beach house idea.