Monday, February 22, 2010

Senior Moment

Today as I was driving home I was just about to stop at Walgreen's for some Zyrtec (Benadryl not strong enough!) I desperately need, when I felt weird bumps in the road as I was driving along. I totally had a conniption, because I thought I had just gotten a flat tire in the middle of Topeka. So I waved goodbye to Walgreens, and thought I could make it to Washburn, where I could trade out my car for the Ford and let Todd know what had happened.

I got to Washburn, and looked at the suspected tire. Nothing wrong. Checked all four tires. All looked great.

Am I paranoid? Or are the Topeka roads SO BAD that I am constantly thinking I have a flat tire?

3 comments:

Ina & co. said...

SO BAD! The roads are all potholes!

Dahlia said...

Yes, they are THAT bad :) I think that frequently as well...

Karolyn said...

they are awfuL!