1. My roommate Steph and I took ice hockey at BYU. Being two of very few girls, I was a bit awkward. Throw in the fact that I don't skate very fast, and you get a Megan train wreck (Steph was much better!) We went to several BYU Hockey games that year, and now I really enjoy ice hockey!
2. I hiked Angels Landing. If you do not know me that well, this was pure torture. But I did a good job, because in this picture, I hid it REALLY well. It was really beautiful though. I did have jelly legs on the way down.
3. As an older sister, I find this picture hilarious. I think Jacob was 6 at the time. He used to always show us his muscles. I would call him chicken legs because he was so skinny. Now, I hope my parents make sure he sees this so I can embarass him :) Love ya Jake!
4. Pool time in western New York. I loved going there.
5. Infamous rollercoaster picture. The Rosses don't usually buy into cheesy stuff like this, so pictures like this are PRICELESS!
6. Have I mentioned I grew up near where the Misty of Chincoteague books took place? Yeah, this is Chincoteague. I miss the beach. And the wild horses (but not the mosquitoes!)
7. With this soccer team, I won a BYU Intramural Shirt. That I still have. And wear. But sadly, it is growing too old and too small. Oh well...guess the glory days are over!
1 comment:
Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?
Can someone help me find it?
Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.
Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.
Thanks
Post a Comment