It's always fun to take a look back through my photo albums stored on my computer. I decided it would be FUN to take a look back at previous escapades...proving to myself that I did involve myself in some rather silly things! Most of these things, as they normally do, happened during my good ole BYU days!
1. This first one is of my bro. I told Todd that my sis and I dressed him up like a girl. So here he is, complete with ponytail, necklace, fingernail polish, and makeup. His "dress" is a pillowcase. Yes, we were passive meanies!
1. This first one is of my bro. I told Todd that my sis and I dressed him up like a girl. So here he is, complete with ponytail, necklace, fingernail polish, and makeup. His "dress" is a pillowcase. Yes, we were passive meanies!

3. Tai Ling and I having a Disney moment at the St. George temple.
4. On the afore-mentioned St. George trip, we hiked Angel's Landing. I still can't believe I made it. I remember them making fun of my "jelly legs" on the way down. I don't think I could walk for three days after. It was intense, but I did it!
4. At a pub in Ireland. Wearing my BYU shirt. REPRESENT!!

5. Holding Alcatraz in the palm of our hands. I must have been feeling self-conscious. A quite normal feeling for me!

5. Cool silver dude in San Francisco. You have to pay to use the bathrooms out there. It's actually kinda fun!

6. Haha, okay, so I took a makeup class as part of my Theater degree. I couldn't get any boys to volunteer to have me paste a beard on (I really didn't KNOW any boys), so my roomie Sachi gamely volunteered. Doesn't she look great with a beard??
7. This is the soccer team I won one of those coveted Intramurals shirts with. We look darn tough, eh? I got the pink hat in Park City, but it didn't survive our storage's trip from Idaho to Kansas. Sad :(
8. I still ask myself how my roommates got me to do this. When I mentioned this to Todd the other night, he said he considered not liking me after this (we weren't dating yet, and I think he was kidding!) So we dressed up in "lederhosen" and did a German dance for a ward talent show. Totally not me. Totally ridiculous. Now? Funny! Actually, you can see Todd in this shot. He's wearing the hat. Next to the blonde girl. He was embarassed by the lederhosen and didn't want to sit next to me, I guess!
9. Valentine's Day 2005. We decided to put on some lipstick and kiss our mirror to "decorate." We decided we all basically looked like "ladies of the night" with red lipstick on, so we went with it :) Please notice Steph's tongue. Yeahhhhhhhhh!
10. At some parade in Provo, Homecoming maybe. Those were fun. I don't know who two of those people are!
.
.
11. Freshman year. Need I say more?

13. I honestly can't tell you where this is. I THINK its Provo somewhere, maybe Center Street. I think someone honked at us, mid pose, hence why I look like I'm yelling.

There's tonights trip down memory lane!

2 comments:
You are going to die! QUICK, make your blog private! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Good times, glad I'm a part of so many memories :-) Now I'm going to go digging through my pictures for revenge ;-)
oh how I remember waiting at that cold, cold bus stop a carrying costco size bags of rice home to the dorms. I'm happy that bearded picture was the only crazy picture you had of me! Heaven knows there's tons worse. And they painted over that with another sea mural, it's the dolphins now on Freedom and center in Provo. And can I say just one more time, you looked gorgeous on your wedding day and I loved, loved, loved your dress.
Post a Comment