Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wow, who knew that a post on quilts would generate so many responses? NOT ME!

So, thanks, guys, for all the suggestions. I am still sitting on the idea, but I'm pretty sure it will have to hold off until November or so. This summer I'll be gone and then I'll be a new teacher and...I'll have a lot on my mind. But I want to try! I may also be looking into some sewing machine lessons!




On another note...

It sure would be nice to know WHERE I'm teaching and WHO I'm teaching next year. Is that too much to ask?? The suspense is killing me! It's hard to stock up on teaching stuff (since I'll be gone all summer so I can't do it then) when I have no place to put it and no idea what my classroom looks like.

UGH! But let me stop doing what I told my kids today not to do: "No whining or complaining! If you want to complain, go to customer service! And that's NOT me!"

The 2nd graders didn't get it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My classroom theme is "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit" by the end of the first quarter kids are saying it to each other for me when someone complains or whines. I LOVE it!

Muir Family said...

I hope it's somewhere you will like. Good luck getting everything together.