Todd has informed me that I must cease reading your blogs.
The number one reason being that they may cause extreme jealousy. Oh, and whining on my part.
"Who wants to WORK, when I could go to the zoo, and go to sporting events, and take walks among tulips? WHO???"
You guys are having SO MUCH FUN!!!
Disclaimer: No, he didn't actually say that. But I think he does get sick of me asking him to take me places. And law school finals do tend to make me extra whiny. Please don't stop having fun. Someday I'll get to have fun too.
Disclaimer 2: Just kidding! I have fun! I'm going to Central America this summer! That's fun!
Disclaimer 3: Todd also knows I don't always want to do what everyone else is doing, because when we do have time to have fun, most of the time I just want to watch movies on the LoveSac and eat popcorn. I am just a naturally, fun person!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: I am SUCH a bandwagon girl though. When the PGA tour came to Tulsa, I wanted to go even though golf is boring and it was 100 degrees outside and there's no shade. I just wanted to go because "everyone was doing it." Same goes for vinyl lettering. I REALLY wanted some because it seemed like everyone else was doing it....but I live in an apartment. And Todd would laugh at it. And that stuff seems expensive for a sticky piece of paper with some letters on it. If I sit on something a few days, I'm usually able to logically talk myself back off the bandwagon. But I do have an Ipod. And I scrapbook. Choose your poison, I guess :)
That's it friends.
The number one reason being that they may cause extreme jealousy. Oh, and whining on my part.
"Who wants to WORK, when I could go to the zoo, and go to sporting events, and take walks among tulips? WHO???"
You guys are having SO MUCH FUN!!!
Disclaimer: No, he didn't actually say that. But I think he does get sick of me asking him to take me places. And law school finals do tend to make me extra whiny. Please don't stop having fun. Someday I'll get to have fun too.
Disclaimer 2: Just kidding! I have fun! I'm going to Central America this summer! That's fun!
Disclaimer 3: Todd also knows I don't always want to do what everyone else is doing, because when we do have time to have fun, most of the time I just want to watch movies on the LoveSac and eat popcorn. I am just a naturally, fun person!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: I am SUCH a bandwagon girl though. When the PGA tour came to Tulsa, I wanted to go even though golf is boring and it was 100 degrees outside and there's no shade. I just wanted to go because "everyone was doing it." Same goes for vinyl lettering. I REALLY wanted some because it seemed like everyone else was doing it....but I live in an apartment. And Todd would laugh at it. And that stuff seems expensive for a sticky piece of paper with some letters on it. If I sit on something a few days, I'm usually able to logically talk myself back off the bandwagon. But I do have an Ipod. And I scrapbook. Choose your poison, I guess :)
That's it friends.
3 comments:
Hilarious! jeremy probably thinks the same as Todd...and I really don't think you're a truly committed bandwagon girl :)
And yay! you get to have your own class! I always wanted to change my major to elmentary ed from business because I LOVE all the fun supplies!
I hope to see you before you head out to South America (lucky!)...
haha! Of all the posts, this is my favorite! If it makes you feel better I'm completely jealous of your LuvSac, and I'm pretty much going to start whining about it the second Brad gets back.
you should GET vinyl lettering! i'm pretty sure half the appeal is that its removable so you can actually decorate apartment walls... i don't have any but it seems cool enough and i'm thinking about some zoo animals for max's room so if you ever try it let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment