Tuesday, July 1, 2008

You know what I really like? That hand waving thing that car drivers do...


You know...this:


Okay, not really like this, because usually its the person driving that waves, and usually (JUST usually!) its not Barack Obama. You guys know what I'm talkin about, right? Someone needs to slide in front of you, or something to that effect.
Anyway, this is a courtesy thing I really like. I've only seen this done in a few states I've lived in. I learned to do this in Idaho, and now I use it (often) in Columbus. Even with GPS I never know where I am. Anyway, people didn't do this in Sacramento. Or Utah (ESPECIALLY Utah!) Now, not everyone does this. There are those regular jerks who cut you off, or don't use their turn signals, or whatever. However, it is always nice when someone uses their turn signal, gets over, and gives the wave of appreciation, saying "Hey thanks for letting me in Megan!"
You're welcome!

No comments: