I just finished reading The Host! I loved it, and devoured it like Stephanie Meyer's other books. I love how she writes about emotions...I can totally relate to the "I'm somewhat of a social klutz, but its SO FUN to be in love" picture that she portrays in Bella, and I loved the inner conflict--literally--of Wanderer and Melanie. I have been thinking a lot lately,too, about a world where parents don't hurt their children. Anyway, I'm not normally a sci-fi reader (had a hard time with Ender's Game), but her books are always page-turners for me.
And now I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out...and the Twilight movie in December...and Todd has already been warned that he WILL be attending with me!
2 comments:
That link you sent me... what is that thing on her head? And where are they living because it looks like Provo. I need to get a protective order...
what things on her head? i will have to look again. are you talking about the veil? and i'm pretty sure it is provo. watch your back, yo.
Post a Comment