Friday, August 1, 2008

Wooo! It's been awhile, but life has been busy...okay, it hasn't been that busy, but work leaves me feeling so exhausted that by the time I get home I barely have enough energy to make dinner or anything else, I just want to get in bed and snooze! We have been trying to use up all of our food so we don't have to throw away so much, but seriously, sometimes I just want Panera to make dinner for me!

Since time in Columbus is running out quickly, I will get to work on my Top 5 Columbus list soon. It's funny, I've disliked Columbus most of the time I've been here (I'm a stinker, I know)...but it must be some Murphy's Law thing that as soon as I learn to really like a place, I've got to leave it. But more on Columbus later!

I've just finished up my second to last week of work, working with the 4th-6th grade girls...they are a trip! I will post pictures soon. I know it is lame to write about stuff and constantly say, I'll write about this later, or post these pictures later, but this is all I've got energy for at the moment.

And now for a family shout-out that is LONG overdue!
-Congrats to Julia on her graduation, I wish I could have been there, as it is a Ross tradition to attend graduations...dang gas and airline prices! I heard you won a ton of awards, enjoy the glory!

-Happy early birthday to Ian! Since things will be crazy for the next few weeks, I don't know if I'll be posting on his actual birthday, so here it is! The BIG 1-6 is almost here...watch out ladies!

-Yay for Christine and her new job! It sounds like you are getting used to things and learning your way around Hartford...I wish I could say that getting used to a new city gets easier every time, but each city is definitely unique, and it usually takes me at least a few weeks to feel slightly acclimated! Someday we'll have to visit, as Connecticut is someplace I've never been (or driven through!)

-And of course, a hello to Sandra, who I KNOW reads my blog, which makes me feel good, because I started this blog for family, and I don't really think anyone on the Ross family actually reads this (we are not the best print communicators, besides my granny, but she does ACTUAL letters!) Thanks Sandra! Hope your weekend in Boise was fun (I miss it there TERRIBLY!).

-And to everyone else, we love you and miss you, and wish we were closer...whether you be East Coast or in the great West, well, maybe you all will just have to move closer to US!

And that's as good as it gets for 11 pm. Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely go to Connecticut! It is the BEST state! :)