A trip home wouldn't be complete without these things:

Making faces at the camera with Jess.

Playing with fire! Or sparklers, in this case.

Taking a normal picture with Jacob. See below to see what an un-normal picture is :)

Taking a gazillion pictures of the baby! This is his blessing outfit!

Reminiscing about riding around on these carts with family. We obeyed and kept off this one!

Holding the new baby! New babies are floppy. I haven't held a floppy baby in a long time. His poor little head!

Taking family pictures after playing Hand and Foot. Jacob did his typical "silly" face.

Playing frisbee at the house. Todd and I probably play once a year, we are rusty!

Hanging out with mom and dad, who are wonderful hosts, even in the midst of parties, EFY, moving, holidays, baby blessings, etc!

Writing our names in the sand.

Comparing sock tan lines. Todd's is the worst!

Watching Jacob getting eaten by the waves.

Comparing the heights of Todd and Ian. Of course, Todd is partially buried in the sand...

Stopping by Candy Kitchen and Dairy Queen.

A trip to the arcade to play skeeball. Now that I've married a man who loves basketball, our new thing is playing that hoops game. He lets me win sometimes though!

Standing in line for Thrasher's french fries with my brothers, brother-in-law, and sister. Pour that vinegar on! (On a side note, in Utah once I asked for vinegar for my fries. My roommates thought this was weird. Maybe its an East Coast thing?) Can you tell we like to eat on the boardwalk?

Visiting my new baby nephew! He is such a good thing, he makes all these cute noises and faces, but barely cries. I think this was his first trip to the beach!

Digging for sand crabs. Jacob did most of the digging. I did not really it eat, gross!

Wandering past the Kite Loft to see all the kites floating around. Love it!
We had a great time, and it was so much fun to see everyone again, and visit the home ward for the last time ever, maybe! Thanks again Ross family!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
Post a Comment