Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More Venting, sorry!

I'm not a political expert or anything, but I can tell you that it would be nice to see liberals actually support their arguments with clear, concise evidence. Until they can do that, I am proud to call myself a conservative. And I still won't vote for Hillary Clinton, so don't try to convince me. My open mind is closed to her!

And that story from Ocean City, MD about Christy Freeman. Disgusting. Arrest her.

Can you tell I've been watching the news too much?

2 comments:

Christine said...

Readers digest has been doing these really good articles on the potential presidential candidates and it's been really cool to actually learn about each person and see how they rate them and all. Mitt Romney scored higher than Obama. Yipee! Anyways, how do you get those templates from that website to apply to your blog?

Megan said...

All you have to do it go to pyzam.com and browse through the templates. Once you find one, click on the button that says "get the code." you need to copy that using select all, then hit Ctrl + C (to copy). Go to your blog's layout, and somewhere on there there is an option that says Edit HTML. You'll delete all the html code that's there, and paste in the new one you copied. Ok, this sounds complicated, but it's so easy. The directions on the pyzam website tell you how to change it, so maybe that's simpler than me explaining it!