I got tagged by Christine, so here it is!
Five things I was doing 10 years ag0:
1) Ugh, seventh grade. I was trying to hide for real. I was enjoying being one of three Megan's in my class :)
2) I was learning to play the oboe in band (yes, I was a band nerd. I still love music though).
3) I think that was a year I played soccer on a boys team. I got slammed one day during practice and my glasses broke. I got contacts, and it was the BEST THING EVER!
4) I was mad at my mom for having another baby (hey, I didn't like sharing!). Don't tell Jacob that. I think I got over that fairly quickly though.
5) Me and my friend Meghan would pass notes using our graphing calculators. We thought we were SO COOL!
Five things on my to-do list:
1) Make it through my first math test. Which I did already thankfully.
2) Go workout tonight at the Rec Center. BSU has a super nice rec area, and I go with some girls from the ward. We usually can't walk the next day :)
3) Constantly apply Orajel. I have this tendency to get canker sores A TON, and a nasty one has hit me. I can't eat. My lips are chapped. The Orajel numbs it for, like, 30 minutes. I need a better fix!
4) Take my vitamins. I'm bad at this. But I also get really bad leg cramps if I don't.
5) Talk to Todd. This is self-explanatory :)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1) Wow. I could go a lot longer than five. Peanut butter m&m's.
2) Butter popcorn with extra butter.
3) These All-Bran crackers. Like Wheat Thins, but without the bleached flour and more fiber. And they actually taste yummy!
4)Now that it's Halloween time, I have a bad of those candy corn pumpkins. SO bad for you, SO good!
5) Kool-Aid. Is that a snack? With the amount of sugar I put in there, I think it qualifies.
5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1) Where do I start? I'll shuffle my nano and see what comes up. Right know is "Big Girls Don't Cry" which is also on Christine's list :)
2) Next song. "Soul Meets Body" by Death Cab for Cutie. I REALLY like this music video. It's kind of weird, but I really like weird sometimes.
3)"Wonderwall" by Oasis. One of my all-time favorite songs. I also like the cover by Ryan Adams. Awesome song. My friend Meghan (mentioned above) got me into Oasis in middle school.
4)"Time After Time" by Quietdrive. A cover of the original 80's song. This one is more rock, and it is ridiculously good (Yes, RIDICULOUSLY!).
5) "When the Stars Go Blue" by Tyler Hilton (I think, some girl sings in it too). Again, another cover. Amazing song to begin with. So good!
Five Things I would Do If I was a Millionaire
1) Todd doesn't like horses, but I would love horseback riding lessons.
2) My dream trip, a Mediterranean cruise!
3) Probably turn it over to Todd, he's a better money manager. But I don't think this should count as one, even though i SHOULd do this! I would buy us both new cars. They are old and could die any day (especially mine, it sounds like a train pulling in).
4) Buy a vacation home. We're not settled enough to have a house, but we can alwasy visit a vacation home! Preferably on the beach anywhere but California.
5) Save it. Todd has taught me the power of interest. I am a believer now :)
5 Bad Habits
1) I bite my nails. I am getting better though!
2) I eat too much junk food. I inherited the Ross sugar tooth, which probably means I will get diabetes when I'm old because of it.
3) I'm messy. Cleaning is boring. I don't let it get too out of hand, but there are a million other things I'd rather doo (especially vacuum and dusting, ugh).
4) I talk too loud. I think I'm deaf and I don't realize I'm talking so loud until Todd is like, "Whoa, Megan, I'm right here." I think it's for competing for my parent's attention along with my like of loud music.
5) I pay too much attention to detail. Sometimes this is a good thing, sometimes it's not because I ask people too many questions. I kind of like to know everything and I'll ask until my curiousity is satisfied. It tires Todd, but I think he's gotten more used to it.
5 things I'd never wear again
1) Those pants with the straps that go around your feet. you know what I'm talking about? I can't remember what they're called.
2) Scrunch socks and scrunchies in my hair. Anything scrunchy, I guess.
3) Leggings. Although they're supposedly cool now. I would just look fat in them.
4) Spandex. Again, not flattering.
5) I second the jelly shoes. They made my feet sweaty!
5 favorite toys
1) I went with my current favorite toys. One is my nano. I love this thing.
2) Picasa. It's easier for me, because Adobe Photoshop freaks me out.
3) My blog!
4) My phone. Especially this month that Todd's been gone.
5) Our TV. We haven't had a TV all summer, and it's been nice to zone out in front of it after class.
Ummm, I will tag Emily and Lindzie and Sachi (haha, yea right!).
No comments:
Post a Comment