Monday, August 20, 2007

Em, this one's for you!


Emily was offended that I didn't list her as one of the reasons we are excited to go to Boise, which was so silly of me, because OF COURSE, we are excited to see her and Tate! It will be nice to actually have real friends in the town we live in. Em is currently a teacher up in Boise, and so she will be my go-to for advice about teaching. Hopefully, we will also force our husbands to be friends too, although I'm not sure about that, because Tate seems a bit more die-hard about sports. However, Todd does love March Madness, so maybe we can get him to make some time to actually watch it this spring! Anyway, this picture is of course from Em's wedding, they are both so cute, and the "old marrieds" out of the rest of us, they've been married (2...3 years?? I can't remember...longer than me!) We are excited to see you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Megan!!